Friday, August 29, 2003

bla bla bla

Another day another radio lollipop event ... what a day ok started like this, first of all i felt like shit wakeing up from a day that i got all my stupid imunisation shots, tetanouse hepitites A and B, flu, mumps, chicken pox, and god knows what else was in that cocktail... so then that night i got a nice oh 101 feaver and felt like i had a nice heavy cold... what crap ... so then i woke up like if i had a bad hangover form a bad night. Well after that i found out it was raining so, i was like screw it and whent back to bed after getting up at 10 AM. slept till like 1pm then after i got up, and did what i had to do. watched tv, had to put up with the daily crap and then after that got in the shower and jumped in the car and drove to radiolollipop. Well radiolollipop... w/e i have my comments about it but i rather save them for my own bi*ching. I did want to go out after i got home but colleen my friend told me it was off so i was like w/e; got in my pj's and watched the vma's on mtv and chilled ... then i wanted to make a DIARY but i found this wich is better and free.. so thats about it, now im just watching cowboy bebop wich is the best and thats all for now


LILMAN X

No comments: