Saturday, September 11, 2004

Hell of the mch sespool

well so i am here at mch. sucks to be me. i hate this place because i am here board with no internetconnection and both my pcs here with me. its like a slow torture that creeps at me only because its lke the jacks are in the room and i know the internetconnection is there but they wont bother to hook me up. i hate this shit, w/e fuk it, what can i do. my life is like slowly falling appart because i am stuck in the 4 walls of this crazy place. well school is on hold so i had to take a leave of absence because other wise it would get counted agenst me, my car is sitting in the same damm place i left it befor i came to this spon of hell and i wish i could cruse around with my Basss blasting. i miss my car >_< . Oh ya... I LOST MY DAMM PHONE!!! FUCK !!! my phone with all my digi pics and all my numbers of girls i would pick up and stuff lke that. w/e i need to get out of here ASAP because im going nuts... i need some stabilitty in my life. Well so i dont know how this is going to end... i hope not bad but w/e. must go hiding a portable laptop that the nurses use to chart so i need to bounce keep you all updated on my hell of this life...... HELP


lilman X

No comments: