Monday, November 21, 2005

Changes, good, bad, and lots has happened...

Well its been a week since I wrote, but I have a good excuse this time... Right after I wrote last weeks blogg, I found out the hard way my car is dead... My lovely 1988 Toyota corolla died and I was soo sad because I know its old and kinda falling apart but I loved that car... She was so good to me... I miss her so much... Some good times I had in that car... But since she has passed away and is no longer working I had to get a new car... My current new but used car is a Red 97 Civic EX... Its awesome... And looks like new... I mean no kidding this car is in excellent condition because everything works, yeah its got a few broken things, but super minor and mostly cosmetic so its easily fixable... Also its a civic, what don't they cell for that car for real... I posted the pictures on my myspace so everyone can see, I want to know what people think about it... IM going to take some real good pictures of it soon because it was like the second day I had it when I took the pictures I posted and it was a rush thing... I know my friend's have told me they like my car so that's awesome because I car what they think well some times... Now I just have to find insurance and that's it IM done... 2marrow IM transferring the tag so we will see how that goes.... Well I will keep you informed... IM going to bed... Night...

LILMAN X

No comments: