Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A Limp Like House, Ouch !

What a day... Good greef I am in pain... My back hurts like hell and I cant even walk right... I feel like an episode of House... That show were the smart ass doctor that has a cane walks around with a limp... Yeah that's right IM walking around with a cane on my right hand because I cannot for the life of me put any pressure on my right foot because the pain is unbearable... It hurts soo much... I think its because were the bone-marrow was done it has something to do with my leg putting pressure on my pelvic bone or some shit like that... I think IM going to take a vicodin and go to bed or some shit I cant stand it... I am going to cancel on every one tomorrow because I just cant do shit with this pain in my back... Dammit and I wanted to go out and do stuff... Well I might wake up better who knows... Just call me Dr. House M.D.

Lilman X

No comments: