Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Fred's Club Fest 2007... Maddness...

So yeah this weekend was crazy... i haven't partied like that in the longest time, club after club after club... Well this crazy weekend started off by Friday my friend caro called me to hang out, i haven't seen her in about a year to two years because she moved to Texas and she was in Miami to finish her school and w/e... so she picked me up around 5 p.m. and we went to B R'US to check out some stuff she wanted to buy and ect... then we met up with some friends of her's and decided to go to Monty's around 6 almost 7... Chilled and had some drinks until about 11 or so, well i remembered that my homie Fred had a party weekend planned and it kicked off Friday night until Sunday... Well so Friday was Finnegans on the River, awsome place, i loved it and w/e a little bit of a ghettoness to the place but w/e it was so worth draging my ass out of the house at 11pm to make it by 12 midnight... We only stayed until about 3 am but the biggest surprise was finding this girl i know from Mch that works with us at lollipop, i will call her "kate", and the little one was also with us too and yeah it was super awsome night... F.Y.I. Kate, Fred and Little-M Where at all the events and myself... Then on Sat was Privé... So Fred had hooked it up with the VIP and Bottle and all the trimmings you could want... So i was enjoying myself and out of no were i see this girl dancing and all crazy with the little one,(lets call the little one, little M)... So little-M is dancing and talking to this girl and i was sitting on the couch wondering who this girl is... Well little did i know when i went up to little-M she tells me oh this is my niece (lets call her Crazy-A) So i was like hello Crazy-a how are you my name is Alexander but you can call me alex... I actually was like not present at that moment basically i could of sed "call me what ever you want" but thank god my brain works well when my thoughts are else where lets say... So shes like oh nice to meet you... Well 2sec pass by and little-M i guess saw the expression on my face and told me " Hey! Thats my niece, hands off and don't even think like that... I swear it was like a mac-train being derailed but w/e, i think i got back on the tracks like 10 seconds after she told me that... The worst part is that Crazy-A was like Dancing all up on me and stuff and i was like telling little-M "Look my hands are right here!" as i had my hands up in the air as i was being pointed at by a gun... It was sooo funny but wow what a night... We all left the club by like 5am and everyone was beat... When we were all outside talking over how the night was, little-M asked me if i could take Crazy-A home... I was like " WHAT?? >_< " So then i was like ok, thinking "yeah, sure, NO PROBLEM!!!!" to myself... So on the drive home from southbeach, since i am such a chatter box and i also like to ask people about them selfs and see how they are... I asked her about herself and what shes doing and school, the usually "me" Q and A's... Some how during all this i asked her for her number, thinking to my self, crap little-M is going to kill me if she finds out i am doing this... w/e it was late, i mean give me a brake, do you think i was thinking clearly at 6 am in the morning... YEP!... So i got her digits and went home slept and woke up at 12 noon... Sunday was Nikkei beach... Well another day of VIP is all i can say... Around 2pm I texted Crazy-A and asked her if she wanted to go to Nikkei beach? Now thinking to my self, well shes going to say no or she is too busy or school finals coming up she might just be hitting the books, w/e... Well i get a text back that says "Aw that would be great! Would u have space for others by any chance?" So i was in shock, thought to my self wow shes going to go, WOOT! Then my next thought was "Shit! Little-M will be their and she is going to kill me if she finds out i am taking her!" Well i told my self screw it, i can always run or get her drunk by buying my way out of it with drinks... So i took a lightning flash shower and jumped in my swimming trunks and aloha-T and peeled out of my drive way to make it to her place... So when i got there picked her up and speeded down the high way to Nikkei beach... Got their kind of late so i was worried we would not get in... So when i go to the door the first guy tells me ID's and we had to pay... So i was like fuck that, so i thought of another way in... The side i remembered was guarded by just regular fools and they didn't charge... So i told them follow me... Bingo on the side the dude looked at my ID and was like no way, so i used my smart ass attitude and got us all in... So the rest of the night was awsome, little-m was kinda tipsy so it was all cool that i picked up Crazy-A, so i was straight for the rest of the night... Well thats my crazy weekend... Monday i did pay for it but w/e it all was well worth it because its only once a year... Yoda was one happy Jedi and to my Padawan, Thanks for the awsome time buddy, Summer is just around the corner!!

LILMAN X >_<

No comments: