Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Transformers My Poor Car...

Well right now i have no car at the moment... My car who is about the only dependable thing in my life that is better than others who won't come close is broken... I am so sad about my car not working and yes i admit i did have a tiear or two for it... See if you look from my point of view, it takes me to where i need to be, 99% of the time if i take care of it, i will not be dissapointed and let down, people come and go and you have no control. As for my car, i hold the key to its action and it responds to my desire... Some people i know think im stupid for this but you know what i think of that... FUCK YOU~!! Will you take me where i need to be? Will you give me a thrill i can control and ask for any time... No, so then don't comment about it being just a car... You make what you drive and you hand is the one who makes what may come of it... Learn to have some control in your life and when all is out of order and then tell me what makes you happy... For me this is my car, My civic, my baby girl... Its my guardian like bumble bee was in the movie transformers to that kid, my car is my Transformer... Well on the bright side i'm getting her fixed and i hope it's going to be all better and my civic will be alright and maybe better than befor... I know it's in good hands because if i trust this person with my car they must be good... This video is for my car... May it be back in my life to make me happy once more...



LILMAN X >_<

Transformers Clips Set to Theme Song "What I've Done"

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: