Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Computer is down for the time... Sigh >_<

Well today so sucked... i mean i was haveing a good night last night and i came home and my pc whent screwy ... i think my video card is screwd so i have to replace it.... i mean its only 3 years old and it shouldent be acting up like this... i installed some old cheepy card for the time being but i think the O.S. (operating system, windows xp) is all messed up and im going to have to reinstall it all over agen... well i guess what i might as well do is add a few new things like maby a new controller card for all my hard drives and i will finish sorting out all the junk that i have.... well its super late and i am super tierd and it sure has been along day so i am going to bed.... by thursday my pc should be up and running... (i hope)


LILMAN X

Roxy if i am not online dont worrie just email me or somthing
untill i can chat with you on msn

No comments: