Wednesday, March 30, 2005

HELP ME FROM MY SEMI-Charmed kinda life

Well what a day or 2 days its been it has sure been crazy.... Broken pc, mostly its my video card thats all screwed up and i need to buy a new one but w/e my moms getting for me... so today i had to go to school and i had to make up alot of work and now i just want to go home and relax but i cant because i have to still go home get stuff and katia has not called me and this is the last week of the fair... i feel like screaming and going crazy and i cant... but anyways i am going to go to luis class do his make up work and stuff and i also have to schedual stuff for my A+... I AM GOING CRAZY! so what now... roxy im sorry i havent been online but i have alot of stuff to do... just please do me a favor and check this site as much as you can to keep in contact with you...

LILMAN X......... >_< crazy

No comments: