Friday, April 01, 2005

Freedom of the brain, or at least untill sunday....

Ok so my pc has been screwd for the past week... well shit it anit my fault... so my video card blew out... well more like was there and fried it self to a death basicly... the fan is not working at all and the basterds at MSI didnt want to replace it cuz its out of warranty... well so i got a good 3 years out of it... would of been nice just a little bit longer but w/e.... I might start working at FCC (school) part time wich would be cool because i get EXP and i gain a little more info on the way the school works but, who cares because i do know most of the dirty doos there so w/e... but it will be $$$ comming in... YAY FOR THAT... i dont know what i am going to spend my paycheck on but i will save i will tell you that.. i mean what expences do i have .... fule, eating out like Mc'eds and stuff like that .... depending on how much i get a week i will have the following by may : PSP, NEON or LED underglow on my car, and other little stuff on my car... Well wishful thinking... but hey i do have the moon in somthing or w/e lol i know how to spend basicly my astro chart tells me... so anyways i am going to bed because i need to get up early to help out katia... fun .... Who knows when i will fix my pc... maybe after i take my A+ core exam... no worries untill sunday... party party, and more party... :)

LILMAN X

ps roxy i miss talking to you but as soon as the madness passes i will contact you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, that part time job sounds good...money, money, money. well...hope your PC gets fixed soon. I also miss talking to you.