Monday, April 25, 2005

Screwed, Pissed off, drowning...

Well this weekend was ok... but kinda sucked. My brand new 200GB hd craped out on me on sunday... i was sitting at home and i transferd some info over to it and i had to leave because i got a call that a friend of mine had a problem with there computer so i come home around midnight and when i get there i hear a clicking sound... well it turned out to be the clicking sound of doom .... the hd died on me or is dieing on my... i asked a few teachers at school what i can do to recover the data.... one told me im screwd one told me im safe for a few and one told me to try some soft ware so we will see what happends ... i miss talking to roxy... i wonder how she is doing and if she misses me ... i know i miss her... i just want my pc fixed and ready to go... soon i will have it fixed and done ... i have to, well its time to go to work... if its a slow day i will come back and write more if not.. there is always 2marrow...

LILMAN X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roxy misses you too. guess wut. there is 60 days till i finish this school year! woohoo! well, take care.