Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Don't waste your time on me your already the voice inside my head, I miss you... "thoughts"

Well so i got up a bit late this morning, not my usal up at 6am and out by 6:40 or 7. but w/e i didnt sleep last night much because i had a lot of stuff on my mind like relationships and stuff like that... Its been a wile since i have had a girlfriend or a girl to call my own, i feel like im left out in the cold when i see all my friends with there girls having fun and enjoying eachothers company... what i enjoy about it is not the physical or emotional connection but more like having some one i can talk to and tell my deep feelings and thoughts to... ive tryed looking but being me is not easy because i have a few challenges i have to over come befor i can have them be my girl... first challenge is i must be attracted to them some how... since im no built up muscle man i have to charm them and talk to them which actualy takes alot out of me mentaly... then after i over come that i have to find out if they like me and exactly how... as a firend as a possible b/f and so on... after that major challenge which i beleave is my biggest and hardest one to acomplish because even if i look like i have no fear and show no fear i feel so scared to be shot down but its not even that its that some times i just feel inferior to other good looking guys who get hot chicks and they are such assholes to the girls and here i am a nice guy somewhat good looking and i get put off to the side for a bigger looking piece of meat... (sigh) but what can i do, i just want some one who cares about me and i can connect with... thats mostly what has been on my mind lately... On a diffrent subject its been an ok day, i had a test and i passes it with an 83% so i got an awsome grade... well its like 11:30 and i am in class so im going to stop writing about my stupiditys and pay some attention... i work all day till 8 so yay fun for me...

LILMAN X

this song reminds me of my loveless love life...


Blink-182 lyrics
Song: I Miss You Lyrics

(I miss you, miss you)
Hello there the angel from my nightmare
The shadow in backround of the morgue
The unsespecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends We'll wish this never end

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting everytime
And as I stared I counted the webs from all the spider
scatching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call youAnd hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonightstop this pain tonight

Don't waste your time on me your already the voice inside my head

I miss you miss you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, keep your chin up.