Sunday, April 10, 2005

Another night another day and it will always be...

So its been a wile since i have written in my blogg... i know i am bad about writing in here it just has been one crazy week... Well first thing is first... i took my A+ exam, failed; but not by much... at least 2 stupid questions but w/e its a stupid test and i now know whats on it so w/e, it will be easyer next time. So w/e dissapointed about that but the best news of all is that i got a job! I work at my school with the head M.I.S. guy george, he is so cool i make my own HRs i work 30 hrs a week wich is part time and i get payed $10 an hr so i think thats damm good. So basicly at work all i do is fix pc's, network printers and do maintanince on what needs fixing and mess around with Patch5 cable to connect pcs to... So thats about all i can think of right now... im kinda burnt out from the crazy week i have had so i am going to sleep as much as i can... Roxy i miss you alot and i want to talk to you, soon i will have some free time, soon... hope your ok ...

LILMAN X

No comments: