Sunday, January 07, 2007

Back but still away...

Well its 2007 now and i am kinda back... I took a week or 2 off for my self to go and think about stuff... Even still i have a lot on my mind, ideas, thoughts and other things i can't write about, or at least not yet because people will read it or people will be offended or w/e... Its just a lot of thoughts i think to my self over and over that keep repeating in my head like a massive CD stuck on loop... I kind of got lost i guess, i know a lot of you called my cellphone and texted me and were like: are you alive or in the hospital... None of which i was... I was just in my room most of the time with the door closed and watched some movies and TV and had a lot of time to think... Think of plans for 2007 and how 2006 was and so on... its not as easy as you think to be me... Lots of thinking required... Its still too early for me to list my goal's and other things i want to write about but in due time and before the month is over i shall post it... until then, just keep checking back...

Two hearts fading, like a flower.
And all this waiting, for the power.
For some answer, to this fire.
Sinking slowly. The wateras higher.
Desire

With no secrets. No obsession.
This time I'm speeding with no direction.
Without a reason. What is this fire?
Burning slowly. My one and only.
Desire

You know me. You don't mind waiting.
You just can't show me, but God I'm praying,
That you'll find me, and that you'll see me,
That you run and never tire.
Desire

LILMAN X >_<

No comments: