Saturday, January 27, 2007

Initial D, Civic Stage 110 Octane Boost!

What a crazy night i have had... First let me start off by saying i put one gallon of Sunoco 110 Octane in my civic... It was awesome... We were on Okeechobee and they sell the race fuel so i took a gallon can with me to fill it so i could put it in my car because they don't let you put it directly in your car... So w/e it was fun as hell... I raced a bunch of cars and i won only once after i put the Race fuel in my car but only after that... So Meany pigs were out in the street trying to catch us race but i was smart and knew were to punch it and were not to... Davy got pulled over though... I thought he was screwed for sure because he was at least 10 cars a head of me. I was doing about 80 and he must of been doing like 110 or 120 but after the cop pulled him over and he met us up at the gas station... He told us that the cop pulled him over because he turned his lights off by accident... It was funny as hell... I say he better take it to court, because its real stupid... So after that happened we were at the Sunco and a Skyline pulled up... OMG i was in heaven, it was sooo sexy and nice and clean too... Wow this was the second one I've ever seen up close... I have to give it to that guy that owned it, what a awesome car... (I forgot to take pictures..) The racing fuel was grate for my car, cleaned the engine right up... At first when it started going into the engine it was smoking but it was burning all the carbon and crap deposits inside... Now it runs real good and super high RPM's too... Its awesome and the smell is soo nice too.. Its a sweet odor that's just awesome and i love it too.. I wish i could make a air freshener out of it or something... My home boy Dio told me that i could not put it in the civic because the compression is too low for it... But it runs just fine... Actually it runs better than before and faster too... Well after the cops stopping people and the racing and the this and that i am super tired.. i think i might just lay down and watch TV and have a over dose of coffee in the morning to keep me going... What a night ... WOOT !!

LILMAN X >_<

No comments: