Monday, February 12, 2007

Long Long Week...

Well it’s been a long week and its now all over... Monday will soon be here and thank god for it... I don’t know what was the longest day this week, Sleep has been almost nothing for me because between going out and chilling with Chris, Tina, Chrissy and so on... Until super late and then going to school and hanging out with j and also katia needed some help with her car and also chrissy's car died and then the adventures of TJCA has given me no sleep and made me super tired... Today was the Low rider was at the fair and I was working it with a few peeps, it was awesome... When I was working the gate and checking cars the one person I did not expect to see... Lazzaro or Dj Laz to the rest of you who know him as that, so yeah it was super funny... He was like" What the hell are you doing here,” I told him " Oh I work the fair as security and I am checking car's out..." It was funny because I told the other girl at the gate, joking around "don’t let this guy in" " he's a criminal"... It was super funny and Big will was cracking up with us too... So after my shift was done around 3pm, I was going to check out the Bikini contest and laz saw me on the side and got me a Vip backstage pass and all, so I was chilling with Big Will and will's girl wile the girls was going crazy on stage right in front of me too... It was awesome doing the Vip thing after I was working since early but yeah I was loving it... So after that was karaoke and home and now its time for bed...

Sleepy LILMAN X >_<

No comments: