Thursday, February 15, 2007

Up Yours Valentine's...

Saint Valentine's Day or Valentine's Day is on February 14. It is the traditional day on which lovers express their love for each other; sending Valentine's cards or candy. It is very common to present flowers on Valentine's Day. The holiday is named after two men, both Christian martyrs named Valentine. The day became associated with romantic love in the High Middle Ages, when the tradition of courtly love flourished.
Well I say Fuck this day! I hate it, Wish it would never be real, and if i ever could travel in time... The Asshole two men who came up with martyrs Valentine will die slowly as i kill them... I will First cut off fingers and then legs then hot wax with w/e else i can think that will not kill them instantly... Screw this day... For the one girl who called me today and wished me Happy Valentine, thank you... As for the rest of you... Fuck off...

Anti Valentine LILMAN X >_<

No comments: