Saturday, March 31, 2007

Out of Baptist's long stay... Good greef..

February 22 2007 was the damm day i had to go into baptist hospital.. First off.. SHIT FUCK DAMMIT AND ALL THAT BAD STUFF... I missed the fair... I Missed over a month of radio lollipop and i missed so much other crap going on, the outside world forgot about me and stuck me in jail... Jeez i feel like screaming and yelling and all that its like i was inside a world and the outside world forgot about me, i dont even know what most of my friends are up to this week, all i know is the fair is over 2marrow i think and spring brake is here too... Dammit i need to get in contact with my people and get crazy, go mass partying and stuff and hey maybe get some... ok its the drugs talking or the withdraw effects i should say... its not like anyone reads my bloggs anyways.. or maybe they doo... who knows but im just writing out of my ass trying vent out my anger and ideas i have going in my head... I miss my peeps, my lollipop crew, my street racer crew, my kariokie nuts, my close homies of going out late at night to adventures unknown... I don't feel like me right now.. i feel odd, out of place, its the effect of being all druged up and then stopping it cold truky... Err... i need to get out or sleep or something, im all shakey and feeling wieard... i cant concentrate or anything... good greef... anyways im going to attempt to eat something maybe jump in my car and make some sence of my self... I dont even know what day it is... Its all a blurr when you come off a high... Oh yea so i missed the fair all togeather and money, yea nothing for me i guess.. all my friends worked the damm fair except me the fool who was in the hospital... Ok i keep reapeating my self... w/e fuck it maybe it was not ment to be...

LILMAN X >_< ( MY HEAD HURTS I'M ALL SHAKEY)

No comments: