Friday, October 17, 2008

catch up time...

so no bullshit it was a long ass time ago i wrote a blog... Yes i know i have not kept this up but since, facebook came around and I've been busy with life and other bullshit i could not write. Also i was offending people writing shit down, mind you i didn't give any names or anything but still people knew who i was talking about and other bullshit... w/e fuck them i say... So i was going to the gym and still am... Just not as intense and as often, it was 5 days a week hard core down to 2 or 3 days a week i go now... Too much stress and bullshit at the moment for me to do everything at once... So yea it was a long and i do mean long summer.... It felt as if it would never end for me... Both good and bad... I would say i hated some of it and loved most of it... So yea w/e... Now i find my self in the stock market and doing that and hanging out and trying to make since of life at the moment. I am like at a point of i don't know if its denial or confusion or just out in a rather viscous loop... I am not sure.. I know i am in one stuck point in my life... Epic fail as some people would say. I need to do something about this crap and fast... So sick of just not moving... I don't know what, who, or how i got this way but change must happen fast!

No comments: