Tuesday, May 07, 2002

been a wile...

Ok so its been about a week since ive writen sue me.. It just been crazy around here stuff going on people asking shit from me left and right just cans stand that shit. It gets to me so easly. Things have been going good with me i feel grate im latly going out alot with my peeps chilling and relaxing and partying, sometime i do shit i shuldent do but w/e i say fuk it. Its been a good weekend and then its going to be a good week but when friday comes and satureday thats going to be the shitty days and i dont care im going to go out and get fubar to forget about my worrys w/e my problem not yours. Now why is it going to be shitty well cuz someone i love and care about is going to be far away and i guess i wll see them soon but i rather see them as often as i usaly do but w/e im sure i will survive i hope w/e now time to sleep got a busy day. i will write soon

LIL MAN X

No comments: