Friday, May 10, 2002

I say good bye for now till i see her

Today i saw my angle, she looked as hevenly as always. she came over to stay a lil wile at my house so we could spend time befor she leaves to go back home. I just wish she didnt have to go and could stay down here, i mean i know she will be back and i will see her agen but its just so hard when you get to see this person every day i just dont know how to explane it. Sometimes i think i over react to things and yes sometimes i do but i just feel this way about her. Well i gave her a big hug and let her go. 2marrow night will be my night when i will feel it the most so my good friends have planed a good night of distraction and "pain killers" for me to enjoy and take my mind of my worrys. i guess i just will have to wait to see the sweet angel loveing face that i love and can just stare at for hrs. I will talk to her but not seeing her face to face will be a hard ship i will just have to face.

LIL MAN X

No comments: