Wednesday, May 08, 2002

Ziti and my sleeping angle

Ah today my princess came over to cook for me. I love it when she comes over, i feel so happy just to see her. I dont know why but i just get exited and happy when im around her. w/e besides that she made ziti, oh man was it good wow i loved it infact i saved some to eat later. Then i whent to the computer wile she took a lil nap on my sofa and i was just watching her wile she slepted so peacfuly. She looked like a sleeping angle that had fallen and had a long day. I just wish i could see more of the sleeping angle or just the princess as i call her. Today was a good day infact it was one of the best ive had in a wile well my thought for the day is sometimes you wish and wish and wish and some times it comes true i know mine did.. lets see how the rest of the dreaded week comes out so far so good....

LIL MAN X

No comments: