Saturday, November 22, 2003

Another day passed by

A void; A waste; Another day has come and gone and yet nothing done, nothing acomplished, and a void still growing as the days pass by... Empty, no girl or close friends i can hang out with or do somthing... nothing done.... it will be sunday when i wake up and a new day so i will acomplish somthing. I will not just sit in my room in sorrow or pitty for my self of all the losses i have sufferd. I will start by my room leading out twards my social life, I will Rearrang my room by getting rid of old stuff i dont use or have no use for... Next week is a diffrent week for me i will take no ones crap or let no one stand in my way of my social life... If they choose to confront me i will simply confront them, alone or not i dont care i will do what is needed to move on. Maybe after all i did acomplish somthing today... I made up my mind to take no ones shit or stupidity and to move on and change my life 360 degrees from how i have lived it before..

LILMAN X

No comments: