Thursday, September 18, 2003

DAY HAS GONE TO HELL!!!

Crap day ... no, Bullsh*t day ... NO, A WASTE OF MY LIFE TO DAY WAS MORE LIKE IT.. What crap today was, Ya ok fine so yesterday night i stayed out till about 3 am at toms bar for kariokie; so what i had to get up at like 10 am to go do test at Mch who cares its my life stop bossing me around i do what i feel like it... I hate it when people push me and tell me what to do when i make my mind up... W/E ... So i got up late to go there ITS MY PROBLEM... So i get dressed and then after that i go and drive to MCH, well its not that far from my house but still its traffic and bla bla bla... so then after that i get there see my friend jess and i talk to her telling her the story about that crazy night... so after that i go to radiology and tell them ( look my doctor gave me this paper its a referal and i need to do theese test. ) Well little do i know she tells me ( Oh im sorry they are all expierd, you need to get new ones..) I was like WHAT?? So w/e kinda pissed that i wasted my time to go all the way over there when i could be in bed or doing somthing to my car. So i drive home its about 3pm (SCHOOLS ARE OUT) (TRAFFIC) Crap im stuck in bumper to bumper traffic... I hate School traffic.. because you have the stupid people trying to get right to the side of the side walk then the dumm ass kid is like talking to there friends the person is honking the horn and your trying to pass them but no you can't because they have an oversized SUV so you just have to sit there an waste gas wile the kid is like oh my ride is here ok let me attemt to get in the car ... so then they get in the car and for some reson wont go becase they are too stupid to say "hi how was you day at school" AND DRIVE... Its too hard for most of the drivers in miami.. so then i get home ok cool... oh its thursday... radio lollipop.. grate.. get dressed in the uniform get back in the car drive all the way back to mch.. well radio lollipop was good fine no problem there... But after i was suposed to go and do something with a friend of mine but we could not hook up my damm playstation so that whent to sh*t i mean we tryed everything but no nothing worked... so then after that crap ... i came home and looked at my tv and remeberd i forgot i had to switch out my mothers novela tape for the tape i had in there wich was my tape for recording cowboy beop wich im trying to record all 26 in a row but no what happend it recorded over the episode i taped yesterday and screwd it all up... you know when you just can't win and today was just one of those days... Oh and i wanted to go out... But no not even that what a sh*ty day.. FU*K THE WORLD TODAY IM GOING TO BED ... HERES SOME LYRICS TO LIVE BY.... LIMP BIZKIT (BREAK STUFF)
It's just one of those days
When ya don't wanna wake up
Everything is fu*ked , everybody sucks .
You really don't know why
But you wanna justify rippin someone's head off
No human contact
And if you interact your life is on contract
Your best bet is to stay away motherfu*ker !
It's just one of those days !

No comments: