Wednesday, September 17, 2003

JUST HAD TO WRITE ABOUT TODAY

OK i know i havent had time to write my blog but i have been super busy and dong lots of stuff... well today i just had to sit down no matter how late it was and tell about my day. Well like every day started off the same stuff as always me getting up late as i always want to get up early but w/e got up anoyed my granmother like always and helped my other grandmother... bla bla bla it wasent till about 10 pm it got good.... well as always i go to tavern this place on (112 and coral way) i always go there cuz thats the hangout i guess and w/e so then after i get there im chilling with the usal peeps nick, rolly brian and usaly if he has a chick with hime and the rest. so then im stiing there trying to see if anyone else is around that i know and i notice a blond girl just sitting there waving at me... i was like (umm ok shes calling me?) so i go over and tell her hi and she tells me that she has seen me before there and i was like " ya im here every tues night". So its all good i ask her what her name was and she told me jeanna and i didnt hear her too well over the music and i make the excusee of short term memory (also i kinda didnt know how to pronouce it) so she told me agen and ok cool. So she starts telling me how she was raised in hispanloa and how educated she is and this and that and im like cool, so then i tell her well let me tell you somthing about me she shes like oh the past dousent matter and im like ok, but let me tell you somthing about my self so shes like agen "the past dousent matter" and that the important thing is what i can do for her and what will happen in the future is better and on and on. So i was like ok.. thinking to my self all this stuff shes telling me and how the past is the past and telling me not directly to get her a drink but in her own words " im a woman and im perfectly capable of getting one but if you got one for me that would be nice " {So here i am all wearded out like wtf is she saying and what is her pattern of thought and what is she doing in life} getting her a drink so i go back shes like acting all weard and crap and this and that so finaly i can't take it.... i feel like i was about to eather just lose all hope of thinking or i had to go outside and scream or somthing i was so confused i felt like a nut.... (so i told her i will be right back) I steped outside and just had to do somthing so then every one outside was like damm that girls all over your dick... I'm thinking ( I DONT CARE SHES DRIVEING ME CRAZY SAYING ONE THING AND MEANING SOMETHING ELSE AND DOING ANOTHER.) So they keep telling me shes all over you and she wants you so bad and the chick is asking to be F*cked and shes all over you.... ( I COULD CARE LESS I WANT MY OWN MIND BACK, SINCE WHEN DID I LOUSE IT TO THE THOUGHTS OF OTHERS !!!) So between me trying to think and my friends telling me one thing and my other side saying ok easy lay ... I have to do somthing... ( I Decided to go and take her home early and get to know her as a person and not think with the man below) well i get back and shes kinda flerting with this italian girl and keeps on im trying to tell her somthing and shes all about oh this and that and how butifule and bla so then some how 3 girls sit infront of us and shes talking to them wile im enjoying the music and singing i turn back towards her and she 3way kisses them .... I was like ( WTF ) (this is not happening, well just one kiss its over back to talking to her) But it did not stop ... im like this is not happening to me im dreaming or i took somthing damm... but when i look back out of shock she moved to the table with the 2 other girls... i was like ( OK WHAT HAS HAPPEND THAT IM LOSING CONTROLL!!! ) so then all the guys around start flocking around and start to hover over all this like flys to raw meat... I was like ok w/e just horny fools trying to get some but its not going to happen... well some guy tryed to move in and i told him to back off hes like get out of here shorty... i told him no you get out so he did and the rest i was like ok shows over so then after that i told her look lets go i need to leave and i will take you home, well she told me no im leaving with her ( the girl that she was making out with ) i told her no im taking you home so its taken outside and im pissed and im so pulled in meany directions that i cant take it, so mr temper takes over im like thats it all thouse guys im going to stick them.. so a fight almost happens and shes talking to the girls and this and that every one trys to get a part of her and im trying to leave and make sure shes ok and leaves with me or some one who is not going to take her home and maybe have there way with her so she finaly decids to go home with alejandro ( good freand of mind, hes a sammy brother too known him for a wile) so im like ok cool .... well this guy phelipe says "oh i have to take her" "i know her uncal" and this and that i have to make sure shes ok and i was like look shes leaving with some one who i trust , and i trust few people with girls... so w/e she left with him and i guess they got home ok .... god what drama. its like it follows me or somthing i just dont know what it is about me ..... WHY ALWAYS ME!!! WHY GIVE ME THE DRAMA!!! hell all the crap i have gone though is plenty of drama ...

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER ONE THAT PASSED BY ...

LILMAN X

No comments: