Monday, September 29, 2003

Rain, no Tv and emotions..

Its raining ... so that means no Tv because i have direct tv... wonderfule so what to do wile i wait for it to stop i just sit here and put on some music on my pc... Well i sit here and put on music and think of stuff i have on my mind... One of the things i mosty think of, is one of the meany times terrell, luis, kevin and me hung out back in the days; Mostly i just think about terrell. how i used to just hang out with him and have fun and how good it was. how sometimes we used to just hang out and do stuff like D&D, luis myself kevin and terrell... some times i just think about last feb and march 2002 when it was the best time in my life, and the group, all hanging out, getting crazy around UM... some times just chilling because we all needed a brake from our homes so we would all pile up in luis's car and go to UM and sit on the steps by lake or just chill on the stage.. or how i had it so good with the gang, and my girlfriend at the time rachel and how grate it all was and how happy i was ... Well things change people split up or remain friends and now i just find myself alone going to UM sitting on the same steps where we all used to hang out and think about how much fun it was, most of the times i just get my self all worked up, i cry sometimes, others i LOL but most of the time i just sit there in sadness, knowing how its never going to be like that, knowing how my freind is gone from miami, how he's 500 miles away and posobly never coming back. I really miss terrell, but i never knew how much i do. untill i found out he just moved up north. I never thought it would be like this, so alone, so much thinking about the past, so much sorrow. A lot of things would not be possible if i would of never met terrell... i probly wouldn't know so much about computers as i do, probably never would of found out about anime or bebop or D&D or Final fantasy or had my computer taken to the hospital or gone to the places i have been or know how to pimp it how i do or met rachel or even have anything about UM or even driving... hell i remeber he was the first person ever to jump in the car with me when i started driving and he showed me how to be calm on the express way when i was pannicing, most of all i miss him just talking to him about my problems and just other stuff, i would give anything to just hang out with him... i give up my Computer or even tuching a PC for life or my car or even my soul to have him back in miami and have it be like it was... I have never in my entier life cryed over loseing a friend but for some reson i feel like he was blood to me, Family. I do miss him, and i know i will never for get how much i do miss him. Every where in miami or even tv or my computer or my car im reminded of him. I try to not think about him but i just cant help it, when im reminded of him i start to think about fun times and then sadness sets in..

LIL MAN X

No comments: