Friday, September 19, 2003

Dream and missing some one...

Woke up and i know i just had to write this or it was going to bother me all day long. Well i had a dream i was hanging out by the old spot where we used to hang at U.M. It was me luis kevin and terrell... it was all cool the usal stuff we do when we go there but it was diffrent because even if i saw terrell there i knew deep inside this was a dream and not real... because i know the truth is he is gone and mad at me and wont talk to me... You have know idea how much that hurts that i cant talk to him... Terrell is my best friend and i cant even get in contact with him because i have no way... To far to travel and i dont know if he will even talk to me... It hurts so much i wish it would all me the same agen... some days go by and i think how he used to make me laugh so hard when i felt like sh*t or even when he would some times go out of his way to bring me my Pc to the hospital when i was sick.. I miss terrell so much ( I JUST WISH IT WAS LIKE THE OLD DAYS) or wish he would come back .. i dont know if hes mad at me ( if he was i would give anything for him not to be) (even my computer if it takes that i dont care) Pain is a horrable feeling sadness is too but the worst of all is louseing a frend that you realy cared about thats why i try not to louse any more becase i not only feel sad but i feel like i lost a part of me... I wish i could change the past and make the future better but i wish to bring my best friend back to the way it was...

LILMAN X

No comments: