Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Slow, fun,boreing but good and diffrint day

Eh w/e it was a good day after all.. So it was another rainy day in miami ... yuck i hate the rain... Oh the leek that i thought i fixed in my car is still there, found out the hard way too. I needed somthing from my car so when i opend the door i saw it was all foged up inside and i wonderd why, so when i look in the back seat i see this huge puddle of water just sitting there. "Wonderfule" i thought, so got the mop cloth and started to take the water out, took a wile but i did it. So then i was with nothing to do because the Direct Tv gos out when it rains so i had to do somthing, my nefuew left me his pygme rabbit to take care of for a week. So i picked him up and played with him for a wile and waited for the rain to stop. So it stoped agen and agen the stupid car inside was flooded.. YAY mop time... cleand it up and after that watched tv and waited till it was time to go to kariokie, so i did... Well the regulars came as alway rolly, brian, nick, kevin AKA (holla), and the others. I was like oh hell do a new song, oh ya another thing that crazy girl was there agen so i was like ok a song for her, i didnt know what but something evil... I picked "she f*cking hates me by puddle of mud... perfect, but she left oh well did the song anyways and then the others, nookie and faith. After that they guys wanted to head to the starlight diner... I had no clue where that was at so i told then i was going to follow them, well the car i was following was going so fast that i hit 90 at one point that i couldent keep up and lost them.. so i called rolly and he told me more or less, found the place and chilled there playing some trivia game till about 3 then i had to go home, i was super sleepy. Well i got home and i guess got my second energy boost especaly when i saw marian's IM on the screen... I was like dammit i can't belive i just missed her... I really like her alot even if she is super far away, i don't care... the only thing that worrys me is if she likes me in return, who knows if she has some guy where she is or if im not her type. You know i may be a guy but i have my insecure times to worrying about stuff like this, i guess its human or normal, im sure most of the guys would be like " oh stop being a pu*sy and just bang her" or "get layed with some chick or any chick"... I'm not like that at all, i can't just f*ck any girl or just do anything with out thinking first. I am the type that i actualy have to feel somthing for a girl or like her and know somthing about her, I have to love the girl in some way. i guess thats why im not like the rest of them that show up with a diffrent girl every week or meet a new one, some atraction has to be there. I am not a horny oh ya lets screw right now or jump into this right now type. Right now the girl i would like to date would be her but shes million miles away and i cant do a damm thing about it. unless she comes to miami, all i can do is wonder and hope for the best. I bet that all the peeps that are like oh ya time to get some are going to be like eather the kind that get married and divorce later, or are going to be lonly and tierd of not truely loveing some one.. i guess im more mature than i act but hey when in rome wear a toga... :)

LILMAN X

P.S. I'm going to write an email telling her how much i miss her and want her to come to miami and whats the first thing im going to do when she gets here, IN SPANISH!!!

No comments: