Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Im back...!

Ok so its been forever since i have written and done some blogging... well its not my fult ... its all the stupid assholes in this world's fult. Well let me tell ya why. The day after the last time i wrote somthing happend with a friend of mine Mr k we will call him... his brother, Mr B; my friend got out of controll and started to have a fit... well story gos mr B got real pissed off for some reason at his mother and then hit his brother mr K and just started hell in his house... He broke down the door and took his mothers car when she didnt notice that night and i got a call from Mr K the next day asking me if i knew where his brother was, MR B. well i didnt know where he was or actualy what the hell was going on, so i whent over to his house to see what was going on because i know what has happend in the past with theese people befor... so i go over and i learn that caused hell and they are looking for the car so i thought i would help by talkin to mr b's girl and tell her what i heard and what her story is... so i did and w/e on thing to the other and the car showed up with out mr B in it but it was his friend who brought back the car so... w/e i whent out with Mr K so i could take his mind off of what had just happend and let his mother rest well we where out late and w/e it was all good so then i came home and thought nothing of what happend... next day i got up did some things around the house and had to go to my car to get somthing and i noticed the door was kinda open and then i get closer and i see my glass is smashed both doors are open and the bag i had inside is gone... in that bag i had a PS2 and 2 of my games ... dot-hack and my fav of all final fantasy 10, along with 2 controllers and every thing you need for the ps2 was in that bag... i look in my trunk and they also took my amp... i didnt know to cry yell or scream and pull out my hairs.. i was going insane or syco i didnt know what to do... i started to think how, why, who, when... so then i was like it had to be MR B becase i know from the past when i used to hang out with him the crazy sh*t he would do. Well i thought and still have my suspitions it was him or some one who he told to do it... well my inshurence covers nothing... PS2, 800 watt amp ... all gone to whom ever did it ... but like i sed at the begining ... Im back, i got a 850 watt amp that im making thick 1/4 steel brakets so they cant take them and mounting for the speakers and all ... let them assholes try now! bring a Plasma cutter or try to take my car wich now has a kill switch to take my sh*t now ... hell ya im one pissed off mother fu*ker that put in some crazy sh*t that cannot be taken! Now all i have to do is fix my winshild and rear window and im cool and cruzing...

LILMAN X

No comments: