Thursday, October 02, 2003

Long day...

What a long long day.... didnt get up too early but it was like 11 more or less so then after that i picked up brian at 3 and took him to do some stuff and after that i came home burnt some cd's and then kariokie, oh ya and befor kariokie i talked to the girl that i care about so so much call her mis X. shes far far away but eventualy i will see her and hopefuly somthing will happen between us (wishfule thinking) but i dont know that so only time will tell. I really do like her alot and i haved since the first time i met her, ironicly she had a B/f at the time but he was far away and she was close to me untill she moved far away.... I SWEAR I WILL GIVE IT MY ALL WHEN I SEE HER NEXT TIME. Love is hard to find and i need some type of it in my life. I feel empty with out it. Who knows whats going to happen, i think im just going to lay low... 2marrow i have a super long day... Screw it who would care for me anyways... Love... STANDS FOR (LONLY OF VALUE EMOTIONS) SCREW IT ... i think i will be mr dick head ass from now on... :)

LILMAN X

No comments: