Sunday, May 08, 2005

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!... anotherday .... weekend over

BLAST!... Its sunday and the weekend is almost over... Well it was good weekend so far, kinda busy but awsome... Friday was a casual chill day at my house mostly but it was relaxing, Sat was awsome i did alot of stuff on Sat. My morning started off with a radio lollipop semi-anual training wich was awsome then after that i whent to a picnic which my school had for everyone. It was fun but no big deal because the only people i chilled was a few peeps i knew from school and that was about it... After that i was hanging with Dio and we were at some chicks house and we were helping her move in to some new house there so we played Mr. fix it guys ...AKA (bitchies) and did what handy house work was needed... after that i whent to target to get my mom her card for mothers day and after that i was supposed to go to a club with Dio but i was so tierd from doing the handy bitch job that i was im not going to stay out late.... Well so i call Dio and hes like everyone is tierd so forget it im staying home, so i meet up with Terrell and Luis at BK and chill for a bit then i bounced to jj's house to drop off the network cable i made him and to have him come with me a sec to Dio's house to pick up some blackbarrys we need to hack and j, julian, and tiffany end up going with us... well so this quick chill with the crew lasted up to about 4am more or less, we ended up looking for people to race in j's car and eating shit blasting some fire crackers and of course everyone that knows me knows what happends when alex is sleep deprived... ( I GO CRAZY) so as we are eating shit tossing fire crackers out the window wile driving i hang out the window with julian hanging on to my paints and im screeming to people we pass or who ever on the stree.... ( " Hey Im Coco Loco man, you dont know me, im crazy, my moms afraid of me... and so is my dog man" with a wierd mexican phyco acent) so yeah that was the crazy Sat i had yesterday... I got up today at... 12 and now i am on my way to my grandmothers house and i have to go to terrells house And later, get my power locks and windows kit...so this should be a rather... more relaxed day.... i hope... hell who knows....

LILMANX X

Roxy please stay safe and becarful... i worrie about you alot...
sorry i missed you online, but well you can tell why...
miss ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, your weekend sounded like a lot of fun. "Coco Loco", lol. well...all's good here, nothing to worry about. hey, i got to drive on the highway last saturday, it was awesome. i can't wait to have my license. i'm planning on getting my permit this summer, hopefully. i got to go now. take care. miss u.