Monday, May 02, 2005

I'm not sick, but I'm not well part 2

Im sick, but i know at least i can fight it, a simple but anoying cold is what i have... I hate being all stuffy... I was so happy to check my email today in class, i got cards from roxy... it made my day to see she sent me somthing... i miss talking to her online... i want nothing more than to fic my stupid pc and be online 24/7... its been a hell of a bitch to get online in the last few weeks since my pc is down and i dont want to use my parents since they keep telling me to fix mines... its just that the studpid western-digital HD i have i cant do anything untill that guy gives it back to me and i can RMA it so i can get a new one and rebuild my PC Empier..... well im feeling crappy so i am going to take something and go to bed early... i will get rid of this damm cold... i will write more 2marrow if class is slow...

LILMAN X

Roxy i miss you but i will find a way to talk
to you online some how soon...

No comments: