Sunday, October 09, 2005

Catch up time... Sleep? Board but not indifferent...

Well so its super late as hell.. I mean its like almost 5AM and I don't know why I cant sleep... Maybe, because I took a stupid nap during the day and I cant sleep now... Friday was awesome... Lala's b-day was the shit... SOHO lounge was awesome, Pilar, Lala, Fred, Carmen, Jenny, Amanda, and like 4 other people were all there... Wow SOHO has changed since I was there last time.. I haven't been there in hella long time... I like the way it looks now... Simple... My favorite thing is the 80's room... Old school hip hop and freestyle music... I love to dance to that stuff... I even had my glow sticks with me... Wow I was so loving it on Friday... SOHO has 3 rooms, one room is for hip hop, another for 80's, freestyle and oldschool hiphop beat-boys, and upstairs where they have a live rock band... The first live rock band was awesome... The rest ... Eh didn't do it for me... I had so much fun bugging jenny and her friend... Mostly jenny was the one I was bugging all the time, trying to get her shy ass to dance and shake it with another guy... The only guy she did dance with was gay but hey at least its progress... I was every where that night jumping from one room to another... What a night Friday was... I must do that once again soon...

Today was a chill day... Didn't do much at all actually... Well I did but my day is usually the night time... I did go to the CANES game vs Duke... Boy did we sweep the floor with them... But besides that nothing much happened... I was supposed to go to I/O lounge with some one but she decided to be a punk about it and was all wishywashy about it so I was like fuck it... Also my backup plan was to chill with my boy Fred and a few peeps but that didn't go down so I decided to pimp out my myspace a bit... I think it came out good... Well its late and IM going to put my car away and sleep now I am getting tired...

LILMAN X

No comments: