Monday, October 03, 2005

Writing the relationships away... This is not a good week for couples or relationships... Its been awhile

Well last time I wrote was simple and about fixing my computer and some dream I kept having... Well since then shit has gotten super complicated for a few people or actually more than a few people... More like almost everyone I know... Lets start by I think Friday or sat night I think... I got a call from a friend of mine that her B/F broke up with her because something happened with his moms that also he didn't love her anymore and bla bla bla... Well I care dearly for this girl, I mean she knows she can come to me at anytime to cry on my shoulder... Well she sure did, I felt so bad for her I just wanted to take it all away if I could... I did my best and I guess she is ok now... I know IM going to keep her busy so she wont think about him, IM sure that wont be a problem since I do like to distract my friends with my wild party life I live... Another friend that is having a problem with their "Girl" had just called me last night telling me how they messed up and now they don't know what to do... I haven't a clue how to help out on this one but IM sure it should get interesting later on this week... Problems have just been jumping out at me for solutions ever since about Thursday... Wow, what madness... I don't know what it is that people come at me for advise, what makes me so important and "smart" at this than anyone else? I mean I have my own problems too, but I don't really have many people to ask how to solve them but I do it on my own most of the time, also I don't tell anyone usually about them or I might ask 1 or 2 people for advice, mostly about the small things... I wish I was on the other end with "Relationship" problems or something because that would actually mean I was in a relationship... W/E, maybe I am meant to stay single so I can keep giving this awesome advise as I am told... This week was definitely not a good week at all for couples, Also hasn't been my week with girls too but that's another story I rather not tell... School started today, a new term for me... I got super lucky and at the same time not... I only have one class this term until the middle of November and its twice a week only, but I rather have 2 hard classes so I can get them out of the way... I feel as IM just doing the same thing over and over... Going to school, hanging out or a party or staying home... I think I need to add something else to my life, I don't know what but something is missing... I must clean up so I can find this missing part of the puzzle... Lets see have I left out anything... Talked about me being the psychologist, talked about school... umm... No I don't think so... I mean the only thing I do want to mention is I do miss a few people I haven't hung out with in a wile... I miss hanging out with colleen its been for ever since I've chilled with her... I also miss hanging out with jaws and Kevin, been forever since I hanged out with them too... Oh and I really miss hanging out with Gaby, I really miss her a lot. I know she is super busy with school and I don't want to disturb her with that because I know its super important for her, so IM laying way super low... I also miss hanging out in her house and talking to her dad, that's about the coolest Dad I have ever met in a long time, me and him could talk anything from computers to cars... Dads normally don't like me or just look at me funny because IM hanging out with there little girl but he loves hanging out with me and same goes for me, I also miss her mom, she is super sweet I love her fokes. Well its about 10:30 P.M. and my body hurts because I was stupid and forgot to get my stupid immunity shot for the last 4 days and I got it yesterday, so I am paying for it today... IM going to take a hot hot shower and grab something to munch on and toss a DVD or watch TV until I fall asleep... I have a lot of stuff to do 2marrow... I also must Finish fixing my PC so I can have my badass machine running once more...

LILMAN X

No comments: