Thursday, October 06, 2005

NO REMORSE FOR THE WORLD!!! >_<

Well what a fucking crazy ass night I had... Shit... If it got any worse I would be in jail for killing a nigga... I have woken up today in a I don't give a fuck mood... Last night started off with just the most simplest plans... Chill at my crib install a few Operating systems on my bud's laptop and eat and chill at my home girls house... Well bullshit... The night was twisted as hell.. It all started off with both of us in kinda a pissed mood because well I don't know it was just that kind of night... So the damm Operating system did not want to install at all, the damm laptop was being super stupid... I mean what the hell, nothing I did worked... Ok fine, well if that wasn't bad we decided to go get some eats and head on over to my home girls house to chill, oh and before that several people were assholes on the road driving... Let me not even get started about driving during the day, and my damm teacher was not in class, we had some dude filling in for him because he got hurt the day before... W/e, so we wanted BK... Ok fine... So we get in the car and go to BK... As we wait at BK we see some car get infront of me and honk and then we get inline because I was the one first before they tried to cut me off... So they get behind me... And if that wasn't bad the damm person taking the order was pusshy as shit... Telling me hello are you ready yet every damm moment... I mean hello when I am damm good and ready to give you my order I will tell you... So we sed fuck it and left... As we leave the parking lot the same car that was behind me gets in front of me and then to the right side of my car and they are like what the fuck is your attitude... My friend gets like, What the fuck is your problem! So the dude sitting in the passenger seat gets out of the car and is like comming to my car... So I was like well fuck this I don't feel like busting a niggas head or getting arrested, So I peel out and say fuck you and leave... The best part was there was a few cops just chilling not to far from were we were probably seein this and didn't do shit... Well on top of that when I get to my home girls house I had low blood sugar and I get super pissed off when that happends so I was in a rather foul mood... Oh she wasn't in too good of a mood either, I guess she was moody because of some other shit but damm don't fuck with me when I am pissed off... Well w/e a lot of other shit happened last night too and I just don't feel like going into details but damm what a fucked up night... Just shit that happened that shouldn't of... So I say no remorse For the world... >_<

LILMAN X

No comments: