Saturday, October 01, 2005

Mr fix it... Board on the rift... Music keeps playing...

So today I decided I was going to fix my stupid PC... Well damm the people at tiger... I got a 250GB hard drive... A Seagate too, and the fuking thing is dead... I tried every configuration I know and the stupid thing wont display... So its dead.. I can't believe my stupid luck... Damm this stupid idea of mines... W/e first thing 2marrow IM going to tiger and telling them a few things that I have in mind... Stupid people, why sell broken crap... Besides that I didn't do much today... I hit the mall with Luis because I was in my "Metro" mode and I felt like window shopping and I picked out some kick ass stuff... Some Prep because I want to start dressing prep once more and some rocker stuff too... IM kinda in between both so I don't know in which direction I should go... Oh October fest... How could I forget... Wow, What an awesome time I had... German Beer rules... Let me tell you, beer from the U.S. sucks ass, its like dirty water with stuff in it... Heineken, for get that crap, if you tell a German about that drink they will look at you like a fool... The beer that I had was awesome... And wow did I drink... I was happy I can tell you... Next time all I have to say is the Tank is coming home with me... Its been a calm day, nothing crazy or out of the ordinary happened... Well maybe one thing, every time I hear Dream Girl by Dave Matthews Band, I talk to a girl, or some one I have my "eye" on or something to that degree... I swear if I end up dreaming tonight... I just blame Julia Roberts and DMB and all the beautiful girls I know in life... Dammit get out of my head and stop messing with me... LOL ... J/K... Yeah lets just say this weekend the hunt is a foot! Onward Jim.. The Fox is getting away! Hopefully 2marrows event, I will be "happy" once more, just the day after that sucks, damm hangovers... Well I better go to bed if I am going to get up and do everything I have planed 2marrow...

LILMAN X

No comments: