Tuesday, September 27, 2005

One part battery acid mixed with the books are fun...

Well let me tell you, I feel like my Brain is on something... Studying for my finals is not easy... I feel like I took some battery acid and put it inside my brain and just mixed it up with some stuff... Yeah headache for sure, body aches hellz yeah... Oh am I stressed... Fuk yeah I am... I must De-stress after Thursday because damm... I have been studying and making sure I know my shit so I can pass my finals... Thank god I have it super easy next term... This weekend... If I remember it I will be disappointed... I am going to, Drink like a mad man, Dance with the finest girls I can possibly find and just make sure its one big party... Because if I study this hard I have to party harder... Maybe I will get lucky too ... LOL J/k Naw I better be good or people are going to call me and be like what's this I was reading on your blogg.. W/e like anyone reads this... Well actually I get a lot of hits so who knows... Hey you don't like my party attitude... Join me, IM sure you'll just change your mind... Get you all crunked up and stuff... LOL ... Anyways now IM going to shower and study until about 4 A.M. or 5 then nap for like 2 hrs then school... Wish me luck and see if I can still write after IM done with finals >_<

LILMANX (On Book Acid)

No comments: