Sunday, September 18, 2005

Ehh... My Head Hurts... Relaxed day...

Well today, didn't do jack... Too tired to do anything actually. I got home late last night from a privet party... Had a few drinks, watched a movie ect... I had a grate time... I think I will do this more often, its a good way to relax, even if they live super far away but hey what can I do about it... I think its worth the trip... Well I have a headache today, don't know if its from all the alcohol because I usually get them if I drink a bit too much, but I don't think I did... I mean I didn't even get tipsy or anything... Eh w/e... Fuk it I know IM not supposed to drink but w/e I don't care at the moment, I am in a eminem mood... (his song, I just don't give a Fu*k) because I am going to live it up this month and the next... After that I will be good... I miss my bad self, its been dormant too long... That side needs to come out and play some... >_< well im going to shower and sleep, even if its only 10pm

LILMAN X

No comments: