Friday, September 23, 2005

bu ba baaaddd..... >_<

Well so last night was super fun... After lollipop everyone knows IM always up for party time, so it was me Fred and 2 girls... So we met up at TU TU Tango, had some drinks then over to fat Tuesday's... More drinks and dancing... It was 1$ buds so I was a happy man... After that me and Fred hit the beach to check out a few places I was interested in checking out so that lasted till about 4:30 am... After that I slept for oh an hr or so got up had something to eat... Study for a test I had today and then got home and had a long long nap... Didn't do anything tonight because IM way too tired and now IM going to bed because I am sleeping in 2marrow... I feel extremely mischievous this weekend... soo who knows... Catch ya on the flip side... >_<

Llilman x

No comments: