Thursday, September 15, 2005

What to do... What to do... Weekend is almost here

Well its another Thursday night... This time I didn't go out at all... Just came home and turned on the T.V. and watched E.R. It was the final episode were carter leaves and all that drama happends and stuff... I don't like the show with out him but who knows probably it will be the last season of the show IM sure... I mean common no originals left in the show so it must end... Today was fun... Class and some stuff I took care of... A lot of things have changed in the north west (were I get my PC parts from) but its still a cool place... Went to lollipop and had fun doing my dj thing... I saw Gaby tonight... Poor gaby, I mean she's not stressed but still I feel bad she's studying so so much... She trys so hard... I hope she will pass with flying colors... And soon too I miss spending time with her, but she has to do that school thing so she can get into med school and be a grate doc so she can be my under study and I can fully teach her everything I know about how to be a doctor and not just a doctor who just takes care of the sickness but who takes care of the humanbean... Very much different kind of doctors out there... Like I always say... You can treat an aliment but first treat the person before... Well hopefully soon I will get to hang with her... Although I think I spend the most time lately taking to her than any of her friends so I feel privileged... Well its late... Time for bed... Maybe... Weekend ... AKA PARTY!

LILMAN X

No comments: