Thursday, September 01, 2005

delirious.....delirious.....delirious....

Wow all i have been doing for the last 2days is studying and more studying... Damm leo's class is not easy at all... The worst part is im in his class with out taking cisco... I mean i dont know how to subnet or conver binary or hex... Errr... what luck i have... I can deal with it... I mean i didnt get tested for an I.Q. test for nothing and got like borderline genius.. So i can do it its just my A.D.D. and my mind starts to wonder other places... I start thinking about what i have to do the next day, what i want to do and other stuff thats floating around in my head... Well... i got back from lollipop today, got to see gaby wich is always awsome, had fun with the kids... I love to cheer them up and thats about it... Since i got home i have been reading and i got like 4 chapters out of my way so i should be fine... I feel like my eyes are going to bleed, my head is going to jump out and blow up in my face or im going to pull my hairs out and screem as im pounding my face into some wall so i can pass out and maybe relax mentaly... No... that wont work thats just going to give me problems later... Eh (sigh) Well i def have to do somthing this weekend so untill 12:59 noon 2marrow i am a busy man after that i will study but not as much... i need to relax! i need to go out! i need to party!! i need.... stop being so- delirious delirious delirious delirious!!

LILMAN X

No comments: