Thursday, September 01, 2005

School with Brain Stew and I don't give a crap what time it is....

BLAST!!! Is all I have to say... Damm I have been a busy busy boy today... Damm... I just cant get over all the stuff I have done today... Wow talk about playing the Tech roll all day long... Well so I started my day off at 7 AM if not earlier I think because the sun was not out yet but it wasn't dark so... I got up took a shower went to school because I know staying home was pointless because I would end up back in bed so I decided to go study... So as IM sitting eating my empanada reading chapter 1, 2 and 3 Ximena called me to see what I was up to and I was like well class hasn't started and IM here studying. So I asked her if like later I could meet up with her to study or w/e and she was like fine... So w/e class was good because I have Vincent and he's easy so I just relaxed as much as I could in class and then we had some stupid project to do about, viruses, trojans, and script kittys... w/e easy but we had to do it in power point and he told up well take it home and bring it back next class... I was like hellz no im going to do it right now until class is done so I can turn it in and be done with it... So I did and it came out awesome too with all kind of animation and graphics and it only took me like 20 mins to do in total most of it was taken up looking up the info on the net so basically cake... After that Luis called me to fix his PC because it was broken and I told him his next day off I would help him so I did and he came over... I thought it would be something simple or w/e but no, never... When is anything I do with computers fast and easy, Rare or almost never... So yeah new mother-board and reinstall windows and all kind of stuff... What a pain, I mean I don't mind doing it, just the actual computer being a pain in my ass... Oh yeah and inbetween fixing luis's computer my grandmother called me saying her satellite was not working.. Wonderful, so I head out to Flagler and 60 something and I was like ok w/e I need to go that ways to pick up a mother-board for luis's computer... Well I get there and she's all pissed because I was like wtf you expect me to dump what IM doing and fly over here because you cant watch TV too well I mean, HELLO you do have cable after all... So the problem was the positioning of the damm dish its self after one hour of figuring out stuff. So I did my best and I left, picked up a mother board and came back here to get the computer and go to luis's house... Ok well So windows didn't want to install so back over to my house to get a special program to save his files and wipe clean and reinstall fresh copy... By that time it was like 10 or so... Windows takes about an hr more or less not counting on moving files that he needed to save... Well did that and had to call Pakistan (California) to speak with Rob (bullshit) so I could say yes I need a product key and this is the only copy of windows I have installed on here and no other machine... What a bunch of crap acting all American with that damm fake accent... Oh I also talked to hottie for a few, at least that made my day because I swear my day has not been the best after playing tech all day and dealing with stuff... Well so after luis left I was studying a little bit because I have LEO 2marrow.. FUN! (hang me please) So I hope 2marrow go's good because I need a good day... Oh yeah a bunch of crap my school is the next 3 or 4 Fridays I have class thanks to all the days we missed... Dammit... Well I think I should get some sleep because I have to get up at 7 or 6:30 so I can finish studying some... Oh yeah yesterday I whent on date #2 with hottie and it was awesome.. Maybe I will write about it but I dunno depends if my day is complicated or not if I have time bla bla bla ... Well so that's it and... Error!!#@#!@$#%@#%100100111000000110000011000000110 Error.....

LILMAN X >_< error....

No comments: