Monday, September 26, 2005

He Who comes second comes last...

Well its the beginning of the week... Monday... Yay.. (yeah right)... Today I got my final review for Vincent security class and w/e I just have to cram it 2marrow and I will pass the final with no problem... 2marrow I get my review for Leo's class... I am not looking forward to that for sure... I know Leo and he is going to make it super, super hard... So that's going to kill me.. Eh... w/e I will pass it... Just do what I always do... Turn the cell off put up and awaymessige like leave me alone and I wont be bothered so I can cram my brain until I cant think anymore... No problem... >_< ... I swear i can never win... always second to last... I found out today our stupid school was not doing the ordering the books over the internet... Ok fine no problem they will provide us with the books... Well i gather my schedual for next term, F.Y.I. I only have one class monday's and wendsdays... So w/e I walk all the way to the other end of campus wich is far so i get there and found out they dont have the stupid book... I was like hello my class starts next monday, would you like me to pull the book out of my ass? So w/e the lady explains since the online thing didnt go they had to bring all the books and bla bla bla.. Well why the hell are all the books there except mine? WTF? i dont get it... So she told me we orderd them... A.K.A. next week sometime? W/e fuk them man for real... Also, What is it with girls lately... Every girl i know, and thats alot, is like treating me like second to none... i mean ok i dont ask for number 1 but shit... Remember me besides when you need to 1. talk about somthing to do with another guy... 2. Talk about how much your life sucks 3. talk about your love life 4. last but not least call me for a party or to see if i can entertain you... What the hell am i a phycologest and a party mixed with a personal entertainer? Common... Good greef... W/e im just sick of second to nothing, its like i try for number 1 but i get number 2... or if not last... good greef... monday, who knows whats next?


LILMAN X >_<

No comments: