Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I Feel like crap, Checked out, what's going on?

Well today I just felt like shit in class... I woke up super late to leo's class and when I got there I just felt like being in bed... I don't know what the hell is wrong with me... Something but I don't know what... Usually IM better at self-diagnosis than the small minded doctors I know, except for the one's who know my case; well but this time me and them both are stuck on what's wrong with me... Odd... I know I feel drained... So I had my blood count checked out today... Its fine a bit low but nothing I can't handle or need to go to the hospital for... So maybe its the cold that is comming back? I know I have an infection somewhere because my blood count is all over the place... Where I have no clue... I think what I should do 2marrow is stay home and relax... Maybe since I am stressed and I feel like crap and maybe everything has come all at once its got me down... Maybe a good day of relaxing and doing everything I have to do to take care of my self 100% will make me feel better... I mean I cant take care of my self to 100% every day... I have to live and do stuff and its impossible to do everything and take care of my self 100%, I figure 90% is fine... I guess that 10% adds up slowly and catches my ass in the end... W/e... On another note... I talked to almost everyone by now... Found out peeps were just busy doing stuff and taking care of things... The only one I haven't talked to (at least on the phone) is gaby... I would tell you that I don't miss her voice or I don't miss hanging out with her, but we both know I would be lieing out of my ass... Right? I know she is super busy with school so I just want let her bee and when shies not busy I know she will call me.. Or at least I hope she would... I have been calling her and chilling with her a lot lately (which I love) but I have to let her be and she had to do her thing... Compared to what I do every day shies super busy, I live it busy too but not as much... More like busy with other things besides school... School is cake for me, Computers; its my thing and I could teach the class if I wanted to... Actually sometimes I do correct the teachers but they actually like that sometimes because we get into the "correct" ways to do things... Maybe this weekend comming up I might ask her to do something... ( hope she reads this )... Well people.. I don't know who reads this stuff but I just write... I think IM going to take a shower and watch something on T.V. until I fall asleep... Probably not until late if I know my self...

LILMAN X

No comments: