Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Feeling better but still some shibby left around.... Ideas problems and solutions...

Well Today I felt better, honestly I thought I was going to wake up and be all screwd up. I guess some how I fixed myself.? Weird I know but hey, IM not asking how or why... The only problem was a killer Headache I had all day and it just got worse from the morning until about 3pm when I took a nap, it got a bit better but I also added the element of advil and other stuff to fix it... So it helped... I haven't spoken to anyone in a few days... J, jj or alaine... Odd I wonder why... Possibly they are pissed off because of Sunday? W/e they will come around, I just wanted to be with out the crew for a bit that day, its just everyday and no time for myself to enjoy the company of some one else... Speaking of someone, I haven't spoken to them since about Monday, I texted this person and I think I left a message but I haven't talked talk to them over the phone... I bet they are busy with lots of stuff... I think it might be a super busy week for them... I miss their voice.... On another note, School is going good.. Getting excellent grades but w/e I always do because computers is my thing.... I need to start working out more, different things besides jogging... I need a work out buddy or something... I hate working out alone I feel like a loser doing it by my self, that and I need some one to push me and I will do the same... I have to do something about my car soon... I keep telling my mom and dad I need either a new(used) car or paint and fix my brakes and other stuff that's wrong with that car... The way I see it IM better off getting a diff car because its just getting too expensive fixing up that car... That car needs: New pipe for exhaust, New brakes, Paint job, Fix up the interior ( because it looks nasty), a tune up, my system is shot because my amp is shot, one of the speakers I keep having to fix, my neon lights are shot, my fog-lights are disconnected and broken... So I think getting another ride is worth it... We will see what happends... If not screw it I drive my car until its death... Today I was looking at my financial ascetic's, in between Studying and Jogging... I noticed my system of getting income and stuff is not going to last if gas prices and other prices keep rising so IM going to first ask Jorge at school if I can get in back with them as student work study, If not IM going to go job hunting around here, anything, but it must be easy and part time.... w/e I still have plenty of time to look... I have plenty to last me this month and the next to splurge so IM cool... Well IM going to go organize my books and charge my electronic stuff... I think this weekend I will work on my PC there is an awsome deal at tigerdirect with a 250GB hard drive and I also have to buy a cover for my phone ... So much to do...*closes the notebook and puts it back on the shelf*

LILMAN X

No comments: