Saturday, September 03, 2005

Sniff... Sniff... Class today and WOOT I got an 85 !

Well today Friday I had class with Leo so w/e. We had to make up for the hurricane and stuff because my school is super strict on days we miss due to anything, so they figure Fridays in as make up days they have 7 or 8 of them for a term... So I studied last night until about oh I would say 3 maybe and I just was at a point I was thinking in binary damm I don't even remember most of it... I was all fuked up.. So w/e the test was super awesome thanks to late night cramming but I got an 85 so IM super happy with that grade... So far in the class I have a 4.0, and its going to stay like that! This term no messing around, or w/e this class is b/s stuff. Except maybe for Vincent's class, hes super easy and the class is cake... So today I chilled with jj, j, mike(aka luda) carlos, tiff, joy and mike and his girl Elaine... We were going to go to a southwest Miami SR high game (my old high school) but it was canceled because of rain and too muddy... I was going to get all my gear from when I was in high school too... My southwest t-shirt my megaphone, my purple stuff and everything... So w/e we ended up going to bird bowl to play some pool and maximum tuning( racing game) well they played that I rather play pool my fav past time.. So that was cool and then we just chilled after that for a bit and that's about it not much to say today... Mostly I wanted to go out and relax and forget about school and stuff so I had fun today.... I talked a little with Gaby too (always brightens up my day further) and now its bed time...

LILMAN X

No comments: