Thursday, September 22, 2005

Were am I going but why is it all the same...

Well what did I do today... IM sore as hell but I do know the shutters are staying up.... NO way in hell I am taking them down if another hurricane is comings... I don't think this crap is over yet so w/e they are staying at least the ones that are clear the rest w/e ok I will take them down its just 3 windows... But no way... My arms, legs and back hurt like hell, and with no girl to give me a massage or say its ok fuk that even more... Well today I was thinking about how things change but they some how always stay the same... kinda like my life repeats its self or is in a loop of random but still some how its the same cycle .... w/e just wired things that are going on and I have to figure out... Some times I just want to pack up move out of Miami and maybe things will change but who knows... The way I see things they follow me or just stay the same, no matter how hard I try to change them or get out of the loop... This weekend IM going to do something that will get me out of the loop or keep me in them... Screw this IM tired of it... I need change or stability one of the above... But first before that party drink and be happy so w/e toss it to the wind and say screw it... IM taking 2 advil for my body aches and going to bed... Good night world of loopness...

LILMAN X

No comments: