Monday, September 12, 2005

Where is everyone>? Hellloooo... Anyone out there?

Well today was a quiet day I guess you could say... I spoke to no one, No one called me... I wonder if people moved to another plant or something... I usually get calls from people every day to say hi or what's up or how are you, but today was just like if everyone was gone or missing... The only one who showed up was Luis... Luis came over today and chilled at my house until about 9... I showed him the titanic kariokie place... He liked it but the odd part was none of my friends were there.... No javi, no pilar, mari, Lucy even that Goth dude... Odd... The only thing that did happen that was awesome was I saw this girl who I haven't seen in years... Her name is Veronica, wow I was taken back... At first I felt super bad about it because I couldn't put the face to the name... I knew that I met her before somewhere because I never forget a face but I couldn't remember her name or were exactly I met her... It took me a wile but as soon as I remembered I was like OMG... I admit I screwed up, she was an awesome friend and things just got weird between us... My problem was I didn't know what I wanted at that moment and I was kinda still searching for my self in what I wanted and stuff but, now is when I have my shit straight... I gave her my Myspace name and my phone number so I hope she calls... I would love to have her as my friend once more... At least this time I wont screw up and I know who my true friends are after the cutting of the evil and bad influences in my life... I do have to admit, I did cut a lot of bad out even if I didn't realize it until I was in bad waters... Now I just have people I can trust and good friends... Well if anyone is out there, please contact me to at least know the outside world is still alive... Kinda makes me sad in a way no one called me or at least told me hi today... W/e guess people were busy...

LILMAN X

No comments: