Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Feeling sick and shibby... Must win the fight... (sigh)

I don't feel well at all... I woke up today late for class, I almost fell asleep in class to add to everything... It was like something str8 up from a NyQuil commercial... I was all stuffy and nasally and all crappy... On top of that I felt sick to my stomach and had a killer headache... I came home like around 1:30 because my stupid teacher out of all days decided to keep talking crap like always on the one day I felt like leaving early... What crap, I should of left but w/e I stayed tied to my chair like if it was thorns holding me down as I couldn't leave... When you feel sick like that people take my advice... Leave don't be stupid like me and stay because you want to be a good student... Hell he gave me a 90 for class participation... What bullshit I felt like crap, I mean he was lucky I was there... w/e... So we lost the game to F.S.U. The game was awesome... I was screaming and all, F.S.U. Played good, I think they deserve the victory (this time)... Oh yeah and I didn't go out yesterday too, which I was not happy about but w/e IM used to disappointments... Well IM going to take some NyQuil and go lay in bed until about 1, I cant miss my programs at midnight after that I will sleep... I HAD A BAD DAY.... All I have to say is Fuel- (had a) bad day Change all the words that have she and her and girl stuff to guy stuff and that's my song for the day... GOOD NIGHT

(sick) LILMAN X

No comments: