Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Sharper than sharp... Watch out I will make ya bleed... holla

Ok I don't know what is up with that subject line but I have been making shit up like that all day long... Like saying: watch out now because if you look at me your shades will shatter... LOL, ok so I am in a weird mood... A good mood I guess you could say... I do feel better, maybe what I needed was a good rest and relaxing... Well I did relax, more than I usually do, so w/e... Chilled out to the max I am, so here I go to the bathroom to relax to the max... LOL... Ok so I am really out of no were in a good mood... Something good must happen eventually... Because why would I be going insane in the membrane... LOL... Ok for real, I did some home work, oh and I talked to roxy today... Been a wile since we have chatted.. It was good talking to her... She's kinda like my guide to my problems, she sets me str8 most of the time... Anyways... Like I sed before, I must run to the room to relax to the max and chillaxs until the candle wax is gone to the end of the buring wick, so just like that im out like a flash... PEACE >_<

LILMAN X

No comments: