Monday, September 12, 2005

Another day...

Well... Lets see, what can I say about today... First of all I didn't feel like getting out of bed this morning... IM not sure why... I have a lot of lack of energy lately, not sure why, actually I lie... I have an idea why the thing is I am just avoiding it... Avoiding the inevitable but w/e... Besides that nothing has happened today, just another day for me... Boring and uneventful... I hope 2marrow is more exciting because I just hate days with nothing happening... No one called me, I spoke to no one, did nothing... W/e Its 9:30 going to bed...

LILMAN X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think, well, from this side anyways, is because of that Sunday we were kicked out of Titanic and you asked Joy to pick up the laptop. Sure, maybe it was right or whatever, but nothing to be so upset as to not talk to you for weeks now. >o.0< Anyways, Alain's over at his grandmas if you wanna go and not be bored. *shrugs* Ja ne!